Getting Funds to Us
Setting Up MyDonate
- Click on the Button below to begin the set-up process.
- Select “Create a Fundraising Page” icon found on the right of your screen.
- On this page, you can choose to Join an Organised Event or Create My Challenge. Pick whatever is right for you!
- From here, you’ll need to register or log in to your My Donate account, then follow the instructions for quick and easy set up.
Setting Up Just Giving
- Click the Button below to begin setup.
- Select “Fundraise for Us” found on the right of your screen.
- From here, you’ll need to register or log in to your Just Giving account, then follow the instructions for quick and easy set up!
To Pay In at the end of your fundraising
On each site, you will be asked to enter a date to end your fundraising event and close the page to new donations. We recommend you leave the page open for a while after your event, to ensure any late-comers are able to support you too!
As people sponsor you via your MyDonate/JustGiving that is linked to the JMA, the money will come directly to the Trust. This means you don’t have to worry about counting totals, transferring money or writing any cheques. Easy!
If you’ve collected cash at your event
If you have collected cash at your event, rather than using the online fundraising pages, there are two ways you can get the money to us:
- Total the money, pay in to your own bank account, and then use the One-Off Donate option on MyDonate, entering your total. This will then transfer the amount raised directly to us.
- Contact us via email to arrange collection of funds or another form of money transfer.
The John Maurice Aitken Trust is registered in Scotland as a Charitable Incorporated Organisation with charity number SC045343.